Monday, December 1, 2014

Getting to Know Me...Part 2





Well this one wasn't that interesting, tbh...but here it is. 


Get to Know Me - Part Two



Who was your last text from? 
--Nico 

What's your profile picture?
--In SL...Currently, its a bathing suit pic from the beach shoot earlier this year. 

What is your current mood? 
--oooooh...I dunno, I'm alright. 

If you could go back in time and change something, would you? 
--Yes.  

Do you have a crazy side? 
-- Define "crazy".  

Ever had a near death experience? 
-- Yes. 

Angry at anyone?
--I don't like to be angry...so when I feel that way, I try to let it go. 

Do you wanna see somebody right now?
--Mhmm.  

When was the last time you cried?
--Oh...shup.  

Who is your hero? 
--No one person has impressed me enough for that status.  

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? 
--Eyes, smile...then arms/shoulders.  

Do you still watch kid movies or TV shows?  
--Duh, yes. 

What are you eating or drinking at the moment? 
--Iced tea.  

Have you ever lost a friend? 
--Yeah. 

If you could have one wish come true what would it be? 
--Can I have more wishes? ...*glares* ...Ok, I would like...peace. Just...peace, everywhere..and for everyone. 

Describe your life in one word? 
--Pfft. 

Do you still have feelings for an ex? 
--Gah.

Do you like the rain? 
--Yesh!  

What are you thinking about right now?
--Bacon...and glitter. 

What should you be doing right now? 
--Sleeping, maybe..hahaha.

Who's your last call from? 
--....call...um. I think that's Nico as well.  

What are you listening to? 
--Youtube of The Voice in Australia...season 2. 

Who was the last person you told "I love you" to? 
--Gahhhh ...Nico again. Stalker! *hides*

What is your eye color? 
--In RL, green. In SL...whatever I feel like. 

Who was the last person to make you smile? 
--Again, Nico.  

Is there one person you can tell anything to? 
--Yesh...a couple..maybe.  

Last movie you saw in theaters? 
--Last week. Saw Big Hero 6....which was awesome. Bah-a-la-la-la! 

Favorite store you like to shop at? 
--No one fave...SL or RL..I like a variety. 

Where do you want to live? 
--The 'where' doesn't matter...but the 'with who' does.  

Have you changed much since high school? 
-- Yup.  

Have you ever slapped anyone? 
--Nu! I am not a fighter. 

What are you watching? 
--Australia's The Voice on Youtube.

What will win your heart over? 
-- Listen to me...cuddle with me....buy me shinies. :o) 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment