Sunday, November 30, 2014

Getting to Know Me...Part ONE.



So...I was sorta told/dared to do this "getting to know you" thing. Apparently I was suppose to do this long ago. My bad. So here we go...and this is part one of two. Yay. 


Get to Know Me - Part 1


What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
--Ohhh, mint chocolate chip. 


What was the last thing you ate?
--Ice. Shup, I like ice...it's crunchy, heh. 


What CD is in your CD player right now?
--People still have CD's?


How many keys are on your key ring?
--3.


How much money do you have in your wallet?
--....*looks* ...like 35 cents. WOOOOO!!! 


List two bad habits that you have. 
Define "bad". 


What's your birthstone? Would you change it?
--Sapphire. ...I dunno, I like blue. 


If you had one day to live, what would you do?
--I'd go sky diving....Rocky Mountain climbing...I'd go 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu...I'd love deeper, and I'd speak sweeter...and I'd give forgivness I'd been denyin'. .....*giggles*. But, seriously....I'd probably just hug everyone I could see...make up for lost time. 


Do you know what your name means? 
--I was named after an old folk song in RL...so ...yeah. 


Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
--I dunno if ONE book has changed me...but, I think I   

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
--Glitter. So much glitter. Then...I would buy glitter for the poor children of the world....and adults. The world needs more sparkle. 

Are you good at Chess?
--Nu. But..I am super good at pretending I know what the heck I am doing...so maybe I could wing it.

Would you rather be rich or healthy?
--Trick question. If I were rich, I could pay for the best healthcare. I win. 

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
--Invisible. I would rather not know what people think about. 

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
--Closed, are you crazy!?!? There are monsters and spiders in there!!! *runs away screaming*

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
--Nah. That crap hasn't been enough to wash or condition MY hair for decades. 

Have you ever peed in the woods?
--Probably. Ew. 

What is your usual bedtime?
--10pm-ish. Depends ...sometimes I stay up late.

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
--Well, the closest is the Wal-Mart.

Whats your favorite color?
--Purple...in various shades. 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment