Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekly Challenge - Week One - Celebration


Weekly Challenge - Week One - Celebration


I have begun a weekly challenge, which actually began with the first week of the year...but, I'm running a bit late. Meh. It'll be ok. If you are not familiar with blog challenges, it's pretty simple - every week is a theme, and the blogger (me) does his or her own version of the theme. It's fairly open to interpretation, and there aren't any official rules to what must be done and what can not be done. 

This specific challenge, which I will not post a link to, since it a commercial website, is a 52 week photography challenge, with a new theme each week. I have also decided to not post the list of challenges either..haha. I win. 


The first week's theme was "Celebration" and to be honest, I did the simplest interpretation I could think of: New Years. 







The dresses were the best part of this photo shoot, to be honest. Aren't they cute?!

Credits

Alana (the blonde)

Bowtique Candy Dress 
Cavali heels from Barely Legal in Cupcake
Earthstones Romance set (necklace and earrings), 
JCNY Lotus mood ring
Truth Hair - Dariela


Ally (redhead)

Bowtique Florena Dress in Pink/Purple
A&Co Goli Heels for Slink Mid Feet
Truth Hair - Haters. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment