Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Another Q & A! Lucky you!

I did another one...I know these are pointless, and silly - but... Ok, I have no good excuse for doing them. 




 --What TV gameshow/reality show would you like to be on? 

I think I'd kick ass on one of those cooking shows, where you compete for the best dish. I'd probably suck in reality...but in my head - I'm a genius chef with mad skillz. 

 --What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? 

I actually remember this...I bought Labyrinth on VHS with birthday money or something. I think. 

 --If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? 

Everything I could find. I'd buy a house, car, resteruant, glitter factory...etc etc etc. 

 --One place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? 

Clearwater, Florida. It's beautiful there..or was. 


 --Do you trust easily? 

Not as much as I used to.

 --Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? 

Uh. I overthink things, and probably jump into things at the same time. I'm cool like that.

 --Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? 

Reality, lol! But, nah...let's focus on happy things instead. Gah. 

 --Do you have a good body image? 

Who does? Gah, again. 

 --The last big belly laugh I had was…

Uh...Nico singing to make me laugh. 

 --What websites do you visit daily? 

Emails, SL, random things. 

 --What have you been seriously addicted to lately? 

Sushi. 

 --What's the last song that got stuck in your head? 

Uptown Funk is always stuck in my head lately. 


 --Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? 

OMG yes. 

--What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? 

Many variables would need to be included to answer this properly. Such as, is anyone looking?, is there blood on said money?, ...ya know...stuff like that.

--Items you couldn't go without during the day? 

My laptop, cell phone...I COULD go without those, but I'd be cranky. 

--What should you be doing right now? 

*looks around*...I dunno,...why? This question is creepy. *runs off*




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment