Monday, September 8, 2014

My Brother and I.





Today marks the two month anniversary of my brothers death. His room mate found him dead, we are left assuming it was an accidental heroin over dose. My brother loved the things in life that most people would avoid, like mice, snakes and rats. He always had them as pets, and loved them with all his heart. He understood how it felt to be unloved ...to be avoided. I couldn't avoid him, even as a child when my family tried to keep him from me and my sister...because he was a 'bad seed'. He made me laugh, he understood me, and he loved me no matter what.  

It's been two months, but it's still new to me. It still hurts. He'd be mad that I was making such a big deal about him. He'd make a joke of it all, and I'd laugh and a tell him to deal with it. And he would. Because he was awesome. I love you, Scott. 



Leaving, I Hate To See You Cry,
Grieving, I Hate To Say Goodbye,
Dust And Ash Forever, Yeah.

Though I Know We Must Be Parted,
As Sure As Stars Are In The Sky,
I'm Gonna See You When It Comes To Glory.

And I'll See You, I'll See You On The Other Side.



Ozzy Osbourne - See You On The Other Side.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment