Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weekly Challenge - Week 3 - Recreate a Famous Photo.


Week 3 of my Photo Challenge....theme this week is "Recreate a Famous Photo". So...as per the norm, this took me a week to figure out what I wanted to do, change my mind fifty time, and then pick one of the idea I had to start with. Yay me! ... So this one is for my mom (RL). I loves her...and she loves...LOVES....the movie The Little Mermaid. 

So, there's a certain poster ....


And so....I did this...


And took a couple more pics....







Credits...

There isn't much too this one..but, here goes: 

Tail and top - LunaSea Oceana
Hair - Tableau Vivant, Longfall in pastels.

The pose for the poster picture is my own creation.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow, excellent work Alana. I'll have to let my young daughter see it--she will be impressed as well.

    ReplyDelete